Friday, May 9, 2014

Work bully, abuse authority

#1499

Yes I am going to talk about work authority and work abuse.
Not so serious to the extend of abuse though.

Mentioned that I work in a japanese restaurant, part time. Let's call it ST. Today this ridiculous supervisor, whom I think lost a mins or two by yelling at people.
Probably the manager isn't on duty today hence the 'today I'm the biggest'

I may not think that I'm in the wrong. And I understand that in working life, it's hard.
Today I was rotated to pantry and naturally I finished my job. All along things that I forgotten to collect back to wash people will bring in to me and remind me about it. So assuming no body comes into the pantry with more stuff, I thought I'm done.

So I went to eat those leftover sushi, cause I'm really hungry.

This supervisor let's call it SL.
1. Asked me over and ask why there's a cloth left over. So I replied who knows in Chinese and she just shouted WHAT. A big WHAT.

2. Told me the bin wasn't put like this, alright I forgot to flip over and so I put it at the place where I was told where. And she said wrong and I asked me to use my common sense to think how to make the water dry out. Of course I needed time to think, and it's my fourth time on pantry and I'm still new. Next thing she said, do I know how to do pantry should her make me do pantry everyday.

3. She talks to people to do the same stuff, nicely but to me? She shouted.
And I didn't do anything wrong before then.

So I came out with the reasons why.
1. Afraid I would snatch her job? After all she's a Malaysian
2. Because I'm a newbie.

If you ever go to Sushi Tei, Jem outlet, be careful people.

PS: maybe I should had alerted the  sushi tei people and I shall see what they will do with you, and what my parents will do with you.

Pay back is not too late.
You may not even do it with your bare hands.

No comments: