Sunday, June 16, 2013

Competition

#1486

Monday
Cause of competition, I went to Mt Faber with my groupmates and found out that one of them couldn't come and I raged. It's like, you ask us to join competition, in the end you're not coming for the site visits, neither you've been there before and now staying in your bf's office to help autocad?

....

The whole journey was... I really wanted to die and I don't want to go again. To the extent that, we actually cabbed down to VivoCity even though it's so near. Somehow, spent the lunch @Mac and discussing work @Ben&Jerry. I think I literally went crazy and took off my slippers to walk in the 'pool'.

Literally rushed home to get my books and meet my buyer but in the end waited for 40mins with my dying battery. Idiot buyer. I even did an embarrassing stuff by going to library and look for iphone cables so I can charge my phone.

Tuesday
Back to school cause the lecturer wants to see our progress. I wanted to leave at 4pm and the others were like........ (fine.)
In the end, left like around 5 plus and didn't really do a lot of things then they told us that there's a trip to Melbourne that cost 3k. (wtf).

Wednesday, Thursday
Stayed at home and do my work and on raged mode.
Then this crazy brother of mine came and disturbed me to ask my friends for Chemistry textbook.
Lunch with my aunt & brother @BPP.
Then back to BPP LRT to get book from Karen.
Then back to BPP to get Hwee's bag.
Back home.

Friday
Went to school, purposely wanted to be late so I went to BPP to stroll while deciding to get some breakfast. I already tried my best to be very slow but in the end I'm still early for school. Was in school, discussing and discussing until my brain's dead and kept drinking water. But later, moved to library for more work cause lecturer wanted to leave = no classroom. Really, if you want us to join competition but not providing us the necessities then why join? And I foresee problems on this coming week.

Down to Bukit Timah Food Centre for dinner, free meal by Yuk's Mum.
Again, on rage mode cause there's accident and the whole traffic was.......
Then to Li's house to get my bag!
A bit disappointed at the strap, not sure how often I'm going to use. Maybe I should sell away too.

******

I borrowed books, yet I read none of them.
My table/room is in a mess yet I can't be bothered to clean up.
Maybe later.

No comments: