Sunday, March 3, 2013

Movie Marathon Sunday

#1475

I think I'm screwed.
During school, my weekends were so busy. 
During holidays, my weekends were so rotten. 
It's as if I've nothing else to do, I think it's the after effect of being too busy and now that I don't have project, my 'busy mind' can't switch fast enough. I think there's some real problem with me that, I felt like crying when I'm left with nothing to do at home, especially during weekends and I don't have any interest in anything. I don't feel like eating, it's like r whatever my Mum cooked, I don't have any interest although I'm being hungry. Then, I panic when I've nothing to do, at times I just stare into the computer screen.

There's a bunch of things to do, but I just don't have any interest. 

Somehow, passed this afternoon with movie marathon.
First, I connected my PC to my TV so I can view shows on bigger screen and more fun. I started with Breaking Dawn Part 2 (the last part where the trolling starts) then to I am number Four (second time, watched only the introduction of it) then to The Hunger Games (skipped here and there), last back to I am number four (watching the last few fighting scenes). Yes, I've nothing better to do that I kept re-watching. So I just on my chair through out the afternoon.

(Back track)

I woke up @ around 9.30pm this morning to eat my breakfast and I really don't have anything to do that I went to bed again at around 11am and I couldn't fall asleep. But somehow I did and I woke up at 1pm to eat my lunch, later nothing to do again and so, started the movie marathon.

Back to ...
Actually my brother watched with me but in the end he went to sleep because twilight bored him as well as I am number four. So I ended up watching Hunger Games myself, then psycho him to watch Running Man with me (yes, on TV via my PC). So, re-watched the Yoomes Bond 2 and I was really bored so I spent half the time playing Candy Crush until dinner time. I was so sick of Sunday's dinner, without fail I know what my Mum will cook, fried chickens. It's not that I dislike chicken, but I'm really sick of it to the extent that I used to eat 3-4 drumblets/wings but now with force I can only eat 1 piece of it. Originally, I only wanted to have rice and an egg, but my parents insisted that I should eat the chicken wings. Please Mum, no more chicken wings next week, it's like I wanted to vomit, lose appetite whenever I see those on the table. Or rather, I felt my stomach twist, I really... am sick of it.

Right now, I'm so angry bout` ...
I found some shows to watch, too bad they were in Korean and there were no subtitles. Literally, my mood... really really. Then I saw some clothing that is nice, but it seemed so thick that I'll be sweating like hell wearing that in Singapore, but it's so nice... Seriously considering whether to go town to get my stuff done tomorrow, perhaps no.

No comments: