Saturday, October 6, 2012

Some weird things..

#1459

For around 10minutes or so, I'm thinking of what to say for the 'opening' of this post.
Isn't it stupid to just stone in front of your screen, typing some phrases and then press 'backspace'?
Well, I'm doing the stupid thing that I mentioned.
Continuing, I'm living a very normal life with no surprises or miracles.
Sometimes, I spent time staring at the air and just let my thoughts wonder.
(Actually, I don't know what to update too.)

******

This two days, (friday and today) I experienced something weird.
And that was, I kept feeling hungry. I'm not sure whether it's real hungry or some pain or whatever, but it seems like it's the starving feeling. In the end, I just ate and ate like no limit and I felt so scary to ate so much all of the sudden.

Yesterday, I woke up at around 11am or something I went to cook my Korean ramen as lunch. Is it the serving that's the problem? Cause` I don't feel full at all. Just for your info, it's just plain ramen I had, just the noodles, no eggs or other ingredients inside and I didn't even drink the soup. So after eating, I'm still hungry and somehow I decided to cook rice and fry some hotdogs. When I said, some hotdogs I meant 4 of them and with like around 1 and half serving of rice. So technically, in that few hours I ate food that's for around 3 person. Don't you feel scary?

After these food, I went to sleep after.. some break.
Woke up, and I started eating again. Some bento set from BBQ express.
Normally, I don't finish the bento set but somehow I finished yesterday.
Then later, I still drank chrysanthemum tea and followed by water chestnut drink.
AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH.
I called my Mum and asked her to buy me two red bean buns.
Of course I feel bloated or something, but I swear I was hungry for the whole day that I couldn't stop eating.
That's why I say, I'm not sure if I'm really that hungry or just..
Don't tell me I'm suffering from some eating disorder or scary diseases.

I thought this hunger will end today, but it didn't.

So I woke up this afternoon, around after my Mum called (12:18pm).
At around 1pm, I shouted to my brother while I'm still on my bed, "EHHH HUNGRY!".
Before 2pm, I had my lunch which was MacDonald's McSpicy, I even upsize the meal.
OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T MANAGED TO FINISH ALL, CRAZY?
So, I finished the whole of the burger, 3/4 of coke, and 1/4 of fries.
I swear I was damn full by the time I finished those, so I gave the leftovers to my brother.
He's been expecting the leftovers from me, for a long time.
That's the benefit whenever he eats with me, he'll get extra food without paying extra charge.
Later, after an hour later, I was hungry again, so I tried to drink water to suppress that hunger.

Dinner time was worse..
Had dinner at around 6pm (economic rice), so I had rice, egg and some pork thing.
I finished everything, think brother's upset because there's no leftovers.
AND USUALLY, whenever I've economic rice, I'll eat around 1/2 or 3/5 of the packet.
And give the leftovers to brother or my father but today I finished it.
(It hasn't been long after I had my Mcspicy, not even 6hours difference)
Somehow, Dad reached home after we finished the economic rice.
And Dad brought Nasi Lemak back and I was like, "I can still eat!!! I want eat!!".
At this point, if I finish the whole packet, it's too scary so I finished the hotdog and the fillet.
OBVIOUSLY, I'M DAMN BLOATED NOW but my brother managed to finish 4/5 of it.
(So my brother finished his economic rice and 4/5 of Nasi Lemak. He had the samurai burger in afternoon)
Then, I'm seriously thinking what's wrong with the two of us.

Somehow, an hour later I feel hungry again. So I decided to drink milo rather than calling Mum to get food. It's too absurd to eat proper meal again. Just a while ago, I was hungry again and I had a few slices of apples. Great.

AM I SICK OR SOMETHING?????????

******
I had a hard time last night, fighting the urge to sleep.
So different from the other night that I badly want to sleep.
These days, I'm sleeping later and later that I can only fall asleep at around 1am.
Likewise for yesterday, after 1am I was still engaged in a conversation.
Obviously, you wouldn't want to fall asleep halfway right.
Trying my best to stay awake while I'm on my bed, so crazy.
Somehow, I really fell asleep but was awaken by the light from my phone.
Then somehow, I cannot tahan and slept at around.. don't know what time.

Sometimes when I see your text, I'll smile a little. 
I smiled like a fool because of you.

No comments: