Friday, October 5, 2012

#1458

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It's October.

This week........ Nothing much happens when I'm only staying at home and slack and do last minute recharge before school starts.
But, went out on one day with Yuk to celebrate her birthday.
It's just me and her, sounds weird?
Some's overseas and some's working, so too bad.
Headed to JurongPoint because she wanted to get her winter clothings but didn't get any in the end.
Had Swensen's for lunch. I miss their ice-cream.
Then headed over to Safra for K-box, very random.
Then KFC>Cotton On>Lot1>Home.
Is it that... It's been a long time since I went to 'walk around' that I'm more tired than ever..
WHAT AM I SAYING?

******
Last night was so horrible. No matter how, I couldn't fall asleep.
So, I just flipped and flipped, yea flip.
Then I saw my classmate tweet bout` timetable so I went to check.
I totally, don't like the time table and I really don't like..
So kind of like added on to my worries that I couldn't even fall asleep.
I don't know how I managed to sleep, but even if I did.. I had a weird dream..

I was dreaming bout`..
Me at first giving a presentation at a .. not a class but to a lot of audience, I don't think I'm even 18 inside the dream. So, I was speaking bout` some place.. When suddenly, I was at some warship/battleship..

I don't know what kind of ship that was, but I'm sure.. I had a battle on the sea.
At first, I saw myself and a lot of .. normal people inside the ship where there's glass panels that let you see the outside. And it's all grey or whatsoever. But then again, I didn't really see those.. the things that you press to fire missiles or 'computer'.

So I was there, then suddenly there's an attack aiming at us.
Somehow, the glass panels got.. smashed? No, broken into pieces like..
Then later, all the team leaders died.
By team leaders I meant.. the ship's.. captain? And those who worked on the ship?
Leaving behind us, the 'normal people' on the ship alive.
Of course when you see people died and the glass panels broke, you'll be shocked?
Then I was there, inside.. grabbing the mic and shouted..
ME: "CALM DOWN" or something.
'DO NOT BE ALARMED, AND JUST LIE DOWN AND GRAB ONTO SOMETHING'.

(Grab onto something like pole or whatsoever, lying down cause` there's missiles)

Then I continued saying..
"YOU SEE THE DEAD TEAM LEADERS? WIPE THOSE BLOOD ON YOURSELF."

(LOL)

"AND PRETEND TO BE DEAD, CLOSE YOUR EYES TOO".
(So, when enemies came to check, at least you won't be caught by them)

Then I looked around..
By this time, I'm semi-awake.
I told myself not to wake up and open my eyes.
But I could feel my eye balls moving just like before someone wakes up.
All the more I told myself not to wake up and just fall asleep.

WHY?
Because I want to see what's going to happen next.
I want to know the rest of the story.
And I'm clear that once I wake up, even though I fall asleep immediately, I won't go back to the same dream.
By this time, I'm 80% awake, just fighting to close my eyes and wanting to go back to sleep.
Still fighting to the end..
THEN I WOKE UP. WTF RIGHT?

Don't you people hate this? When you're inside this dream that you want to know the ending and still you've to wake up. It just remains as a mystery to you and perhaps you'll never know the ending. But, there's this part of you that really wants to know the ending, it's so damn curious to just think bout` it.

So the moment I woke up, 100% woke up, I was like blaming myself for not fighting the urge to wake up, stupid right? Because a major part of me wants to know the ending, what's going to happen next, but no. Then, I was really... At first, I blame myself and then this feeling came. It's like.. uneasy? Just like you just had a very awful nightmare, or really got shocked by something. That kind of feeling. So awful that I don't feel like going to sleep anymore but eventually I did.

So, what I'm trying to say was.. I had a what I thought was an interesting dream.
BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING. OH STUPID.

No comments: