Friday, September 28, 2012

...

#1457

Seems like I'm updating more often now rather than once per week.
I figured out something, there's lots of people having their birthday yesterday including my Laopa's.
As her daughter, I just cooked fried rice as dinner for him.
HAHAHAHAHA.
We don't really buy presents for each other.
And it's been long since I cooked, so might as well just prepare dinner.
But somehow it doesn't taste that nice cause` I already forgotten how to.

******

Li's flying off today to India.
Dangerous?
I also want to fly again.

I remembered myself saying I won't want to sit on a 5-6 hours flight anymore while I was on the plane to Korea. Because that was such a pain. You spent the first 2 hours finish eating and watching movie. Lights off later for around only 2 hours plus. And lights on again.
You barely sleep for a few minutes, by the time you already fell asleep.. The light's on.

I would rather go for those 8hours-12hours kind of flight than those, you can't call them short or long distance flight. And I don't felt like flying on economy class anymore because of the stupid Korean Air, I'm not saying that their service's bad but I just had bad impression of economy class. At least SA's economy class wasn't like this.

******

Am feeling so hungry right now that I've no idea what I want to eat.
Humans.

No comments: