Saturday, September 1, 2012

In holiday, full mode

#1451

Yep, hi.
Reason for not updating is ... I don't feel like it.
Feel like closing it, or leave it alone because I'm not keen in updating anymore.
Everytime.. don't know what to say ended up having lots of rubbish.
Right.

Official start of long holiday.
Hmm, the school calender says I have 6 weeks but to be more accurate I have 7 weeks.
Good or bad?
Good, enough for people to earn money, part time job.
Bad, too long for people who have nothing to do at home.
Obviously, I belong to the bad group.
Everybody's getting a job, I don't know why.
Everyone ask me to get a job and I'm totally not interested with.

To me, Holidays are holidays, doesn't mean it's for you to work. It's meant for you to rest(rot at home, doing nothing), that's the purpose of it. Why work now just to get little amount of cash when in the future, you have to work everyday except weekends? Why hurry into the adult world, when you're going to work for like ... 50 years maybe? So, why hurry? Yea, it's good to have some working experience, but holidays are meant for you to rest, recharge and get back to school later. Why hurry? Seriously.

So, I've nothing to do during this holiday....
Humans are really weird.
With the dates running through my mind, holiday will be over soon.
Around 2 weeks to Korea trip, and then when I come back, around 3 weeks left to school.
Fast or not? I think it's quite fast. For now.
Speaking of Korea Trip...
I don't feel like going anymore and I haven't go for briefing yet.
Don't know why I don't feel like going..
It seems like everything's going to be so troublesome.
1 of my friend didn't board plane before, so I'm like "alright, I'll keep a lookout for you."
Then I think again, am I being too ...
But, when you go on plane, there are lots of things that you've to be more .. cautious?
Like... going to toilets.
Did you know that .. if you go to the toilet just around the same time when the plane is touching down..
You'll delay the whole flight?
Hmm.. I'm just saying.
Next, Korea is so ... How to say? Not that exposed to America?
I mean.. their English wasn't very impressive though.
How do I know? Look at their variety shows and dramas.
Communication will be a big barrier and I'm worried bout` food.
Even though it's said that all meals will be provided.. Are we going to eat the same thing?
And also.. Do we have time for shopping and etc?
Let's just say I'm thinking too much.

That's all. (:


No comments: