Sunday, September 16, 2012

#1453

Current time 12:40pm
In bout` 10 hours I'll board the plane.
In bout` 6 hours I'll leave the house.
I don't feel like going anymore.
I think I'm home-sick before I'm even out of town.

So yep, these few days has been ... I'm rotting like an apple.
Staying at home or just going to BPP to get some travel things.
Up till now, I haven't even finish packing my luggage.
Just last night, I just threw my clothes inside the luggage without folding until this morning.
And I didn't even finalized whatever that I want to wear.
..............................
Since my luggage is so big that, I didn't even squeeze my things and just dump them inside.
Plus, I'm worried that only my friends and I are using such a big luggage.
OH WELL.
Haven't settle hand-carry bag also.
So going to put the lightest things inside otherwise I'll die.
AND AND, I haven't settle what I want to wear later.
AND AND AND, my iphone's batter life is like less than 20% right now.
Haven't even include the toiletries inside.
I'm going to screw up in the last minute.

Alright, that's all for now.
Goodbye people.

No comments: