Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yes, Hello.

#1449

Pardon for being missing... for around a week?
It's less than 7 days okay~

Yes, so again, "what have I been doing?"
1. I'm rotting at home.
2. I went to school twice for this week
3. Nothing else?

I've been wondering what's the real reason that stopped me from updating everyday like I used to. Still, I couldn't find the reason. Come to think of it, I can even update up to 3 times per day when I was in Secondary School. Perhaps Poly is just too busy compared to Secondary?  Not perhaps, it's a fact.

Yep, so I had presentation on Monday, no school on Tuesday, Wednesday.
Went to school on Thursday because there's others presenting too.  
And, no school on Friday.
"Why isn't there school?"
1. Holidays are coming.
2. Submission is over.
3. ...

Obviously, when I didn't go school, I was figuring out what I wanted to do during the holidays and seems like it's going to fly away before I know it. Don't you think humans are just so amazing? When they're in school, they wanted holidays and vice-versa. Oh well, humans are just another amazing creature. Even I felt this way too and I'm sure many people out there are always like this. Some people start to plan what they want to do during the vacation while they are still ... well studying in school. But when it really comes to the holidays, those planning just won't work out for them. For me, I just ended up walking around in my own house figuring what shows they have on TV or surfing the internet without knowing what I want to do.

Hmm.. That's life isn't it?

******

Another issue, that I want to blog bout` is ..
Do you know that, NS men are dying ... very frequently?
I mean, there's so many news bout` them dying in these years.
As a girl, I may not understand how difficult and bad NS is, but I think they shouldn't even die.
Worst of all, isn't NS suppose to be some kind of programme that trains the male youths to protect the country and whatsoever? Then again, why are they dying during trainings and stuff when they are not even fighting another country or at war.
There must be something the Military or whatever Ministry people can do.
Youths that lived only like ... not even 1/3 of their life ended up dying before getting to do other things.
Such a tragic thing to happen.

******
Do you guys know that, there's a new rookie Korean girl group that debuted this week?
If you don't, let me do a brief introduction.
This Korean group is called SKarf, which I think pronounced is you know, the "scarf" that people wear.
It's some sort of collaboration between Koreans and Singaporeans.
It's a .. 4 girl group with 2 Singaporeans and 2 Koreans.
I came across this group because one of my friend tweeted bout` it.
So I watched their MV and I think ... It's very easy to spot which are the Singaporeans.
Then I came across their live show on music programme and I thought it was a disaster.
Considering so many groups that debuted this year... they ain't catching the attention of public.
Worst of all, I think that .. they shouldn't let the Singaporean be the leader of  the group.
I just feel so wrong to see that Singaporean being leader, no offence though.
Then I was thinking, if I was one of them, I would had shouted like mad when I see idols on music shows.
Wondering if they did the same.
Well.
And their performance was.........

******

What else to talk bout`....
Alright nothing!
So according to my schedule, I should be.... doing notes for my exam after I updating.
LE SIGH.

Amen.

No comments: