Sunday, July 29, 2012

#1447

I know I've been MIA-ing.
But seriously, I'm busy busy busy busy busy. I don't think I'm gonna update another time before my submission ends.

Well, quick update.

1 week of busy days passed and I realized there's lots of things to do and it's hell.
First of all, I've been slacking because submission was like ... just over.
And now it's the last phase of the entire project. I don't feel the urgency yet.
Was busy learning new software and ... it's hell.
Totally don't feel like doing anything but got no choice.
So.........
LAST MINUTE, I CHANGED MY DRAWING.
Fuck.
Yea, so what's the big deal? Change only ma.
Oh well, changing my drawing meant I need to redo lots of things.
It's like... basically redo what I've done during the last submission.
You know why there's a sudden change? All because of Sokna.
Yes, I was happy that she helped me changed my layout then again...
The way that she changed, I have to rethink about my furniture design.
Whatever I had from last submission couldn't be used.
Obviously I need to redo right.
Was it Friday? I broke down in studio.
I was frustrated with furniture design, and I really like my last submission's work.
Therefore, I don't want to change, I want my furniture design.
I don't know what to do.
So I cried.

WHAT?
Yes, I cried, you didn't read wrongly.

Somehow, I don't know.... When someone cries, you'll be scared and willing to do anything for that person right? Like, anything you can help with. Right, that's what my friends did. I appreciated them helping me out, otherwise I'll die like an ant.

I don't know bout` the reason of me crying. Perhaps it was stress, too stress and I'm not in the right mind. So my friends helped to think of a solution whereby I can still use back my last submission's furniture but change a little of my layout. Thank god the stupid Sokna wasn't there to witness this whole thing.

It was so..... don't know what that even another lecturer came to help.
What can I say? He's too kind.
Was busy autocading the new layout before leaving school.
Two of my friends stayed and helped me, so kind of them right.
I don't know what I'll do if they ain't with me.
And on Saturday, I went to edit further with my layout .. And now it's finalized?

I don't know.
Seriously, I'm not going to change my drawing again.
It's just like last year.
I've to understand that design are never perfect and not everyone will like it.
Therefore there will be constant changes.
But I don't care anymore, I don't want to change anything else.
I've lots to do because I changed my drawing.
WELL...
I did as much as I can during the weekends and I'm dying.
Seeing the progress of my friends, I'm like lagging behind.
-.-
I've to complete like three or four things in a day starting from tomorrow.
Oh god.
******

I think I'm really in my ... most suay part of my life.
There's lots of things happen in July.
Last week, I've been escaping deaths.
Therefore, I went to Bugis with my parents to pray.
This week was much better until today (Sunday).

(It's going to be an exaggeration.)

This morning...
I woke up early and I have nothing to do so I decided to meet Hwee before she go to work to take my taobao things. I've a habit of using the stairs whenever I need to go down, as usual I took the stairs just now. That few minutes, I wasn't playing with my phone but just checking the time. Normally, the first flight of stairs from the first level to "half of second level" is longer than any flights of stairs in the block. I was half way through the "longer flight of stairs" then I tripped. No, not tripped, I think I slipped.

I remembered my head leaned against the back, because I want to stop myself from falling, I used my hands to kind of like block/stop the motion. But it wasn't successful, so I continued to roll down the stairs like those actors in the shows would. Because I was half way through, I didn't rolled for quite long, maybe 3-5 turns? After I rolled and reach the ground, I kind of like knocked my head lightly on the floor and my legs were on the stairs. So, literally half of my body was on the ground, but my legs were "on the stairs".

I think I was traumatized.
I think I stared into blank space for a second before I felt all those pain.
I swear, it was painful, more worse than cramps.
It's so painful that I don't dare to move my legs or my body.
It's so painful that I started to whine like mad.
I think I was there lying, looking at the ceiling for a few minutes, before I decided to stand up.

During those minutes...
It's as if I'm dying, really no joke.
First thing I was thinking of was... asking for help.
The only thing that I can move was my head, I turned around and look for people, there ain't any.
I was thinking, "why ain't there any people?"
Then I gave up the thought that there will be people helping.
Don't you know Singaporeans? Perhaps they will just crowd around me rather than helping me.

Second thought : am I going to die just like this?
Third thought: Why am I so unlucky?
Fourth thought: I have to get up.
Fifth thought: I want my parents.

Somehow I got up, it was still painful while I walked to Hwee's house.
I was so scared that I quickly called my mother after meeting her.

In the end, I hurt both of my knees, both of my ankle area, both of my "middle part of my legs".
I hurt my head a bit and my palm.
I wasn't disfigured.
Now, I don't really have problems of working.
But it's a big issue, of standing for a few minutes and sitting down.

Ain't I lucky?
I believe I'll see lots of bruise at night or tomorrow morning.

BYE.
Amen.

No comments: