Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hi holidays.


#1439

Holidays right now and I've few things to do.
Actually, there's a lot. -_-

1. To get my teeth checked within 7 days.
So going to call them and book appointment tomorrow morning.

2. To get my design done.
Well, I think I'll only start during the second week of holidays.
Plus, it's kind of troublesome to complete.

3. To get my presentation layout done.
It's still a long way to submission but, presentation layouts are so hard to do.

4. To download songs for iTunes.
Seems like there's lots of songs I want to do download.

Shit, I can only think of 5 right now.
More to add.

Couldn't remember any things happened during the last two days of school.
God, I don't know what to update.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
******
No, I didn't forget and doesn't mean I'm not fine. 

No comments: