Thursday, June 7, 2012

#1440

It's the start of holidays and yet first week is going to end soon.
Seems like 2012 fly quite fast, perhaps the earth can't wait to end?

Didn't do anything during the first week.
Right, all I did was to rest.
Almost login to auditionsea everyday and played for a few hours.
Sincerely hope that I won't get addicted.
Cannot remember what I did on Monday, well I know I stayed at home.
Was at home on Tuesday as well and ... I ordered a shoe on impulse(?).
I was so excited that I made payment that day, and I saw Karen at BPP too.

Had a visit to dental on Wednesday and ..
Was told that I've 3 teeth to fill and a fluoride wash needed. Hopefully the dentist will do these treatment on my next visit because I don't want to go for a third time and I don't have the time to. Afterall, I still need to return to Bethel for the stupid Root Canal check up. By the way, my dentist changed to a male who speak fluent English. Obviously I'm like, half understand, half don't but I got a shocked when he told me to rinse my mouth in Chinese. "All the while you speaking English, suddenly you speak Chinese, you want to choke on the water?". While he cleaned my teeth, I tasted my blood, and full of them, it tasted so yucky. And when I rinse my mouth and I saw the water colour, I'm like... wtf green?
Sincerely hope that dentist will fill my teeth and do the fluoride wash on next visit (Tuesday).
Because everytime I go, my Mum paid like hell.
Sincerely, please do all the necessary stuff on coming Tuesday.
Now I wonder why, he drilled a damn hole on the teeth..
So it felt like a hole on a teeth and whenever air goes in or when I brush my teeth..
THERE'S THIS PAIN. SERIOUSLY?
Sincerely, please do all the necessary stuff on coming Tuesday.
Sincerely, please do all the necessary stuff on coming Tuesday.
Sincerely, please do all the necessary stuff on coming Tuesday.
Sincerely, please do all the necessary stuff on coming Tuesday.
Sincerely, please do all the necessary stuff on coming Tuesday.
*silent pray* *silent pray* *silent pray* *silent pray* *silent pray*

Right today........................
Again, stayed at home and rest.
Ya, I need to rest a lot.
It's FT.ISLAND's 5th anniversary also.
In order to celebrate that, I sang their title tracks in the morning like nobody's business.
At least I listened to their songs today.
And I felt that.. Their early songs are much more nicer.
Then .. this afternoon I was so bored that I watched Shinhwa broadcast with SHINee.
Uh, there's no show to watch so .. And most importantly, I don't get their jokes.
But I was so bored, so bored, so bored.

Today I made my own personal record in brushing my teeth and cleaning my face.
I took around 8minutes to do both of them.
And this is crazy.
It may be too short for you people out there but for me, it's the longest so far.
You know why?
Now I brush my teeth like some clean freak.
HAHAHA.
******
Everyday I remind myself, I've to take of my face and take care of my teeth.
It's so hard to maintain things.
And tomorrow, I've to floss my teeth.
And flossing is such a big problem.
Yes, big problem.

That's all.
Amen.

No comments: