Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dental experience.

#1441

Second week, almost gone.

Caught Snow-white last Friday @ Lot1 with Karen.
Throughout the whole two hours, I was thinking whether the huntsmen is thor.
How stupid am I?
I cannot understand why the film was so draggy. Is there really a need for two hours?
Joleen later joined in for dinner at pizzahut and was home early because Karen had tuition. Poor her.

Spent my weekends drawing (assignment) and well you know, slack.

******

Got my teeth checked, drilled, filled, fluoride and cleaned yesterday.
Because I was early and I was there during the lunch break..
I heard my dentist spoke Chinese and I was like "what the fuck, you can speak Chinese to others yet you choose to speak English with me, trying to show off your fluent English eh?" Totally reminded me of CWY. -.-

So Hi, I'm going to share my dental experience with you.
(Skip if you don't want to know)
I spent an hour, close to that inside the room getting my teeth done.
And I broke my personal record by having three injections in a day.
To some people who says that injection into the gum is painful, you're wrong.

For your information,
dental syringe looked grey, big, thick and heavy, I think it's made of metal. It's different from what you saw during your primary school days while having health check.

So the process,
since the syringe is huge, it takes at least ten seconds for the injection to complete.
The moment the needle goes into the gum, it isn't painful, it's just like an ant bite.
The real deal is when the dentist pushes the syringe downwards. 
I think I've had at least six injections before, and for the first five times it wasn't even painful  but yesterday when I had my sixth time and I cried. I literally jumped.


WHY?

I think the dentist shot at my nerve.
It was so painful that I jumped and he was like, "I know it's uncomfortable, you're doing very well.."
I think he should change it to, "I know it's painful, you're not doing it well".
After that injection, it was so painful that a few drops of tears flowed out.
But then again, when the dentist is drilling your teeth if you've decay, it's also painful.
Worst, the drills are more painful than the injection.
At least 1000x more, and there's the noisy sound going on.
After injection, you don't feel the pain and you just have to bear with the sound.
So what not take the injection?
Given me another choice, I'll rather take injection than bearing the "drilling pain".
So, injection isn't painful, understand?
People out there, stop telling others that it's painful and made others fearful.

LOL.

At the end of the session, I got this fluoride wash.
What is that?
It's a method of preventing early decays or stop them from progressing further.
If you discovered decays in early stage, using the fluoride wash will "neutralized" it and kill the bacteria.
But it tasted like hell.
Hours later, the pain at my newly drilled tooth was ...
It's like having sensitive teeth. But it isn't, so it's painful. I don't know why.
Uh, but I think it gets better.
Side effect of drilling? Maybe.

******

Will God of fortune visit my parents?  So that I can get my iPhone?
I need to change my phone very soon.
It's not vibrating when there's call or sms.
Doesn't that mean it's spoiled?
Dear God, why you don't want to let me change phone?
I know, the phone colour is nice, I like it also.
But can you understand the fact that my phone is spoiled?
If so, please visit my parents, give them money so I get my phone.
Thank you.

No comments: