Sunday, May 27, 2012

#1437

So proud of myself able to fill up at least one level of my shelf. 
But I dislike the first book on the right, "fatal seductions". 
Totally a waste of my money. HAHAHA.

It's the end of the weekends, just one more week and I'll be in holidays. Don't you think the time fly too fast? I think it flew rather fast, it's crazy. Just not long ago, I'm stuck with group work and now I'll be having freedom soon.

But the fact is, even though my group work has ended... I still stuck in deep shit. 

Grades for second group work

If you cannot find my name... Look at "Daebak". 
So, 2 groups got the same grades and I'm so happy that the Centrale... HAHAHA. 
They used to get the same grades as us, but not this time. 
Why? Simply because they "copied" us and their work isn't nice. 
I'm like laughing when I first saw this. Well, serves them right. 

Now it's individual work, and I'm like.. 
I'm on the edge!

This is what I've done during this weekend

This is how my rooftop garden should look like from top view. 
Well, I don't really like it but .. I don't want to change any further. 
Plus, I'm so going to show this to my lecturers. 
If they don't let me finalized the layout, I'll be on the edge with rage. 
I think the main reason it looks ugly because there isn't any pattern or graphics inside. 
Wait and see, I'll transform this stupid thing into something nice.

It's going to be Monday again. But RP is having holiday while I still have to go school and "suffer". Right, just one more week. Then again, I wonder what I'll be doing tomorrow besides doing individual consultation. But I don't want to do consultation because they will ask lots of questions that... I won't know how to answer. 

Whatever, Monday always suck. 

By the way, I've this class BBQ and running man event on coming Tuesday @West Coast Park. 
When I heard, we're going to play running man, I was literally shouting "HUH". 
It means, I've to run and hide or whatever. But I'm not interesting in hiding, how?
I was thinking .... 
Our lesson ends at one, and we're going to go the park together at around 2pm? So maybe we'll reach between 2.30pm-2.45pm? Then walk to the pit, it'll be 3pm. And what are we going to do for hours before the BBQ starts? Oh seriously. Plus, I'm not sure what to wear. 
I'LL JUST WEAR MY SPONGEBOB! EASY!

Your friends left early, to the extent you've no more friends left in the studio so you came and talk to us? Like we're sparetyre or something? The point is, we ain't that close and you're being "friendly" and even "gay" with us. Really? 

Goodbye, that's all I want to share. 
Amen. 

No comments: