Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#1436

Bahhhhhhhhhh.

Everything is well for this few days.
Maybe a little too well.
Something called my attention lately.
Which is .. I think I've to visit dental real soon.
Perhaps during the holiday.

Speaking of, holiday is coming and somehow time fly too fast. I would have an extra week holiday if my lecturer don't give attitude of being nasty or whatever you call. Now I feel that, year1 is the best, because I would have my holiday starting from next week if I'm year1.

Watched thor this afternoon at home, I loaned the DVD from school.
I was like, "LOKI!!" whenever he came out.
Personally, I think Thor is quite handsome outside the movie.
After the ending, I'm like...
"yea, men's words can't be trusted. they say they will be back.. but they didn't."
Which I think is so true.
Perhaps that's the moral of story.

School tomorrow, don't know what to expect/learn.
Seems like there's nothing much to do but lecturers kept asking us to start individual work.
I'm like, "we still have lots of time to do".
In fact, I've the intention of skipping next week of school.
I really got no idea what to do for individual work.
Because the brief that they gave us suck like hell, they did not tell you the exact things to do.
Whatever. I think we're just going to rot in studio tomorrow.

"No matter how much your words hurt. No matter how much I miss your smile. No matter how much I need your presence.  I'm stronger than you think, I'll be better without you. I'll forget you, everything bout` you and start a new. Somehow."

Amen.

No comments: