Sunday, May 6, 2012

#1429


Yea, my hair can somehow do this too. Definitely not better than this. 

The habit of having a picture before the content is back again. Cause` of this, I actually went to tumblr to find some pictures. The point is I went to Tumblr. It's been so long since I went into the site and reblog some of the post. That's so rare of me. 

(No idea what to say)
...

Yea, everyday I come blogger and I just rant and rant. Much lesser than a proper update. All I did was rant, talking behind people's back, scolding some people that I dislike. I think that's why blogger exist to help people vent out their feelings. 

******

This is how I spend my Sunday. 
I woke up very early today ( I slept very early last night) feeling hungry and went to search for food. In the end, I can only find chocolates in the fridge, so I had two rows of them before Mama's back with breakfast. Had fishball noodles ( as usual) and watched one piece through SCV. I must thank my parents for bearing with me because I'm being noisy whenever I watch anime. Most of the time I'll shout "NOOOOOOO!", because some hero died/stabbed/killed/betrayed/being stupid

Watched my korean drama through live-stream. It's a history-war based drama. I always like this kind of shows, I don't know why. Then again, I kept shouting "NOOOOOOO!" because some stupid idiot fell into enemy's trap or something. 

Went out in the late afternoon. 
To where? Bukit Panjang Plaza (BPP). 
Trip down to BPP with parents to get some documents photo-copied and it cost $2.80, so the hell  expensive. Walked around in search of water bottles because mine was leaking and my Mama's spoiled. Went up and down the mall just for some water bottles, I didn't buy any because they ain't cute (LOL). Came across the "Mei Zhen Xiang" and saw the "bah qwa" was on offer so I took a long time to decide whether we should buy or not. Obviously, I didn't pay for it but my Mama did. Then, carried lots of things home (apparently we bought lots of toiletries from NTUC and pack of rice). 

I thought I saw someone familiar.
I kind of like kept staring at the person to confirm who I really saw.
And because I didn't bring my phone with me, so I can't text for confirmation. 
I told my Mama to speed up and fled from BPP and rushed home to text that person. 
Turn out to be that, the person isn't who I'm thinking he is. 
So, thank lord.  
If you're curious who the person is ... 
I won't mention anything!
If you're reading (most probably not), I apologize for being "dramatic". 

Germs looked upon me and attacked me for the third time of 2012. Thinking back, I actually felt sick for three times this year with the same interval. First time was during January around the period where Ft.Island came Singapore. Second time was on March, just before a few days I went Genting. It's the third time now and I'm like "what the hell" because it came at the wrong time. If you know your maths or you have some common sense, I fell sick every two months. 
I think that's the result of me not finishing my antibiotics. 

******

A question came to my mind, recently. 
Isn't it amazing that a friend that you know 3-4 years ago suddenly stopped contacting then. And now, that friend came back and talk to you. I think it's really "amazing". Though that person "went missing for years", but once you get into conversation, both are like the "same old same old". 
I don't know how to describe. 
Rather, I would like the person to stop contacting me forever. 
From my experience, that friend will be "gone" again, soon. 
"Shouldn't I be thankful that I got a friend back?". 

******

Going to school tomorrow is like fighting a war on the front line. 
I haven't been on front line before but still.. 
I'm singing my blues. 
Amen. 

No comments: