Saturday, May 5, 2012

#1428

What to update ? 

Thursday

I really hate Thursday(s), it's the most stupid day ever with hateful lecturers.
Started the morning talking all bout` buildings and buildings and my mind wasn't there.
I'm sorry to say that, I don't understand her lecture. 
Worst still, not that many slides, but it lasted extra long.
Was told to do some stupid activity, major turn off.
In the end, I kind of like, anyhow draw and submitted to her, whatever.
Got this stupid consultation in the afternoon where I just sat there and do nothing.
Then throughout my group discussion, I didn't even said a single thing.
Why?
Because I don't know what to say and my mind wasn't there.

Later..........
Was told to have activity at Gardens by the bay on Friday.
The whole class was like, "what the fuck".
If you don't know what it is, let me tell you.
It's a "big garden" located behind the Marina Bay Sands hotel, somewhere near the flyer. There's this heritage gardens and domes of "weird plants". The heritage garden is bout` the different types of gardens like, Chinese, malay and stuff. The most exciting part bout` the place is the big domes further inside, why? Apparently, the taxes that we paid went there and provided air-condition to "weird plants". Those plants in the domes are the ones that you can't see on the roadside, most of them were of the colder climate like the "English countries". If you have the chance, it's a must go, because you won't get to see those "water bottle like plants" standing and real cactus with hairy pointy needle like "nails". The dome is most appropriate for Halloween cause` the atmosphere is so ghostly, more worse at night. Because, the domes are off glass, so during the day, the sunlight shines through, but in the end, there's no sun so it's dark and there's only minimum light planted inside.

Why the class went "what the fuck", because we went before last year and did the same exact activity before. So we see kind of like, "see no point" of going there again. What's more is that it's so far from the Marina Bay Sands. Even though, I said it's behind it but you've to go through the linkbridge in order to enter the garden. And those highlight of the garden were like further in, so you've to walked very far to get to the place.

Upon hearing this stupid activity, my brain just told me to skip it.
Yes, indeed I skipped. 

Friday 

Because I'm skipping the stupid Garden by the bay activity..
I went for the morning lesson which is called "general education".
Somehow, I kind of hate it more and more. 
Because it's a module where all diploma were like mixed salad.
In my class there's people from business and engineering.
So whatever they said, we the "plant" people don't understand.
Worst still, our lecturer came from a CORPORATE WORLD.
What is corporate world? I don't know.
So business, engineering people and lecturer kept talking bout` business.
Planting people had questions marks all over the heads, really. 

Then, I just learned that ....
GARDENS BY THE BAY IS CLOSED UNTIL JUNE. 
Then, I start to hate my lecturer.
She organized this stupid activity, in the end the venue's closed down.
And I was like, "she should had research bout` it before telling us the activity".
I assume that she didn't research bout` it, so she's not a good lecturer right.
And always, she's telling us to do research and research.
BOOOO, YOU ALSO NEVER DO RESEARCH. 
Yet, you demanded a research that's so .......
Damn you and your expectations.
In the end, they went to botanic gardens, I've no idea what they done there.
Because, I skipped afternoon lesson.
Whatever, I've no regrets. 
******

There's this day....
Thursday I think, I really .. gave attitude in class, a major one. 
There's this event organized by don't know who looking for 8 people in our courses to be don't know what, so they want us to volunteer (those who are interested). I was tempted to because there's CCA points and some of my friends signed up. But then, when I look at the list of people who signed up ...

There's this girl and guy whom I dislike signed up.
My friends kept persuading me to sign up.
But the moment I see the name list I was like ..
So, I kind of like shouted, "Si Meng, you go". (she's my so called friend).  
Then, that girl whom I dislike heard me and looked at me like I'm her enemy.
Bitch please. 
It's that pair of eyes and that face .. 
I'm like, "I also never offend you then you give me the lian face".
So, I'm offended.
I swear, next time I see her, I'll give her back the same look.

Enough of ranting.
Amen. 

No comments: