Saturday, April 28, 2012

#1426

Now, I've the time to surf the net aimlessly, wondering around the house, catching up on the shows that I missed. After a long busy two weeks finally I got to rest for two days.

Studying at SP was good, because the pancake and soya milk from Mr bean cost only $2.40. Better than the ones inside shopping malls. But the thing is, the soya milk taste like some bitter Chinese medicine but the  pancake was yummy. Thursday was the submission (a few days ago) for the stupid group work and I went crazy in the end.

Thursday 

Went to school early, got my mr bean breakfast and started working in the studio with those stupid powerpoint that supposed to be submitted. The thing was, I'm always the one working with the computer and it made me eyes real tired and I supposed I went crazy that day. There were last minute changes and we gotta add things here and there and re-scan the drawings and type/edit/move the images via computer.

Computer work (powerpoint) was so much/irritating/frustrating that my friends have to take over for me for several times while I take a break. Arranging images and text seems like an easy task but it's not, really it's not. While some of us were working on the project, few of us went t to pack lunch for us (so kind of them). The thing that I only looked forward to in school was lunch because that's the time I can rest and eat. STUPID.

Finished the whole thing and went posters out. Someone told us that the shop was on fourth level so upon reaching the mall we rushed to level 4. In fact we were looking for lifts, there ain't elevators the we went one big round before finding the shop. And the shop is at level two, thinking of it just made me stupid.

Submission was crazy, pinning  up the posters on the wall like doing some wallpapering. Then I looked around to see other people's work and I saw one that's really bullshit. That bullshit work came from some stupid arrogant people who think they're great and so on, what awesome and superiority.

Speaking of that group of arrogant people, the looked down on us (the rest of the class). Each group's suppose to have 6-7 people, but in that group there's only 4 "real members". Other members were there to just do stupid stuff like printing/cutting/scanning/pasting, treating them like dogs. Whatever information they had, they don't share with other groups because they want to "thrash"/dominate the class. When in fact, the drawings were like bullshit, the arrangement was so messy yet they still think they can score the highest. Also, they themselves were spies, walking around the studio scanning through all the computers to look what others did, especially for my group. Apparently, my group was one of the outstanding group, no choice. What's more angry bout` them was, they saw something called "weather analysis" poster done by us and they tried to do it last minute in the studio just before submission. Oh, their acting skills were great too, they pretended to throw rubbish but they came to our table to look at what we're doing.

Worst still, they spread rumours bout` other groups which were totally wrong.
Trying to frame them or something? Yes. 
Then they talk behind people's back.
Not saying that they can't, but those talking were based on groundless facts.
By the way, I talked bout` them, openly in the studio, loudly somemore.
Oh, they were also selfish.
Thinking that they own the studio by putting things on the facilities thus, stopping people to use them.
BULLSHIT REALLY.

In the end, I looked at their work. It's also bullshit. 

******

Friday

IT WAS THE MOST STUPID DAY.

Met up with Joleeen in the morning, seems like it was too early for her.
But, she gave me my birthday present!
HEHEHEHEHE, MANY THANKS AH.  
Not like...
I act like a medical staff looking after dementia patients.
It was a total waste of time.
And the lecturers always force us to speak in front of the class.
And those speaking were useless.
Again, that group, that bullshit people, didn't talk much.
Simply because, they don't want to share information.

Went to JCube and rotted at the ice rink for close to an hour before Hwee arrived.
I wasn't really watching the people skating but thinking bout` stuff.
Had dinner at kopitiam with Hwee, Lili and Yuk.
Walked around the mall and behaved like someone dying.
Because I was carrying bag of things and laptop, so.....
Home before nine.
******

Today

I'M CRAVING FOR DUMPLINGS LIKE ....
I DON'T KNOW WHY.
Recently, my cravings were all like ... Soya bean milk, dumplings and noodles.
I WANT TO EAT DUMPLINGS. -.-
Did nothing but rest and rest.
Well, time for my vampire diaries!

******
Seems like we got better. 
But the worse is gonna come soon.

No comments: