Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#1425

Everyday I'm rushing my group work that seemed endless.
There's just more and more to do and it's pushing my body limit.
So I'm literally hungry everyday, every hour.
If I don't eat, my mind just doesn't seem to work.

Making visits to the hospital was troublesome and far.
Personally, I think the hospital is already very nice.
So, I don't see the need of "renovating" it.
However, given me another chance, I don't want to go again.
Because you're walking within the forest which seemed so scary at some time.
Dislike the feeling of leaves touching my skin.

Didn't had school today but I still went in order to finish up my group work.
I packed long john to school and I'm like eating and working at the same time.
Guess what, I'm being a math and science expert today.
Also, I showed off how good my history was with the ancient Chinese hero(s).
It's crazy and I'm getting crazy.
I walked like a zombie on my way home, really.
I wanted to sleep but I've things to do.
In the end, I even lost my appetite.
Worst of all, I had plain rice for dinner just now, pathetic or what?
Right, tomorrow's submission, I hope things will get better.

There's always something to look forward to. 
You just need to know how to pull and push. 
Also, initiative is key. 

No comments: