Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Catching up..

#1492

Finally some spare time for me to update huh. Yea, been rather busy but these few days were kind of slack, that explains why.
For the past 1 month, lots of things happened, but somehow I can't think of anything that's significant to be mentioned here. So I'll just name a few...

Movies
Cloudy with a chance of meatball and Escape Plan were the ones that I remember watching, oh yeah certainly not forgetting THOR.
Meatball wasn't as fun as the first installment.
Escape Plan wasn't as action-packed and intense that I thought it will be.
THOR was basically awesome!

School
Just had my submission around 2 weeks ago and the presentation went quite well though my turn was an impromtu one. Negative comments were like, I'm not confident when presenting even though my work is good. Guess I'll prepare more next time.

2 straight days visit to EXPO was no joke especially the transportation part and the one thing that excite me is the food. There's this conference, International Skyrise Greenery 2013 lots of designers came and share their ideas and so on and everyone was fed at 80 minutes interval.

Talk>Eat>Talk>Eat>Talk>Eat>Talk>Home.
That's the damn routine.

Currently on another phase of project and it seems like there's too much time for the submission that I got no idea what to do besides idling everyday and the thought of skipping school happens every morning.

Knowing the registration for University is near, I've no idea what I should do....
Oh.

No comments: