Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Maroon

#1477

I'm falling in love with Maroon, not Maroon5 though.
I've been seeing people wearing maroon colored clothings, especially jeans seems more common along the streets. But I seldom see the color on sale (for jeans).

5 days before my internship, I'm here stocking up clothes, maybe I shouldn't use the word 'stocking', I didn't buy a lot of clothes. I think I only bought a pair of jeans (maroon one!) and a burgundy pullover nothing else. I wanted to get a pair of shoes though, or flats but... now I'm afraid I don't have enough clothes because my lecturer said that we can wear jeans but I'm not going to wear for all 5 days... when I only have 2. What bout` the other 3 days? *headache*

******

Woke up earlier today, don't know why, I didn't even set alarm and caught Running Man as fast as I could, spending an hour plus of quality time. Best when, Jackie Chan's on last week's show, so the feel to watch increase and it's real funny. I wonder how SBS (Seoul Broadcasting Station) can invite those top stars to be on their shows, guess they must be having some exclusive rights and etc.

Decided to go Jurong Point after much consideration to check out jeans.
So I went to NewFuture, and I don't know what to say and told the auntie that I wanted to buy jeans, like telling the obvious thing right.. But thank god it's a auntie, I dislike buying things from those in their 20s, I feel weird. I was so confused that I asked what's the difference of skinny and straight cut, oh gosh. I ended up trying a dark blue one for 3 sizes. Then I asked whether there's a maroon colored one, actually there wasn't any stock for my size and I was sad but then the auntie found the last piece left and in total I actually tried 5 pieces and only bought 1. Because each cost so much that I couldn't buy 2, and I don't want to, and my mum say buy 1 first (LOL). Then I couldn't decide which to get, the dark blue/maroon. The dark blue was very common, like some you see on streets, of denim material and for the maroon I just like the color and I was thinking 'do I actually have clothes to suit them', afterall I didn't wear such color before. Still, ended up getting the maroon one because there's hardly any stock for the color, and on the way back home, I was searching outfits via online and every outfit looked so nice.

Took a nap for 2 hours plus before heading out to pass Hwee books (Lorien legacies).

******

Five more days left.
To be honest, I'm a little scared, worried, mixed feelings.

No comments: