Saturday, May 19, 2012

#1434

So, I'm back with more rants. 

Tuesday

Was doing my group journal with my friend while the others do the model. Then again, because of my poor workmanship, I didn't volunteer to do model. Was cutting, pasting and writing for the whole day. Somehow time flew quite slowly. 

So this is our model. 

Surgeon Toh (me) operating on trellis. Amazingly, it can stand on it's own after that.
Q: What's trellis?
A: Shelter.
Another structure that I'm proud of. Bamboo that's made of satay sticks. 
Part of them is my creation and fingers went red like tomato.

Wednesday


Stayed at home healing myself.
Most importantly, healing my soul.
Seems like my soul has been flying out because of stress and group work.
And right, I'm healed.

Thursday



It's submission day and it's .... I think I should say that I had fun.
Early in the morning doing some touch up for model.
In fact, we used coloured papers, punch lots of holes then glue them to the model.


It's our final model. 
Those green stuff was my creation, I punched them. 
Er....

Went off to West Coast Plaza to get things printed and had lunch at this place called BBQ Chicken. 
It's a "korean restaurant" where you get to taste ... western food/pasta and so on, obviously, their chicken is the best. It's a great place for K-Pop lovers, because their TV is always airing K-Pop songs/mv(s). By the way, their chilli is the best that I've ever tasted. It's like powerful, really but those who can take only a little spicy shouldn't eat. I wonder when will be my next visit. 

Got back to school, did nothing but doing nail-polish. 
I've this good friend that lend us her OPI nail-polish. 
The best thing is that, she helped us apply. 
Till now, I'm still admiring my nails. 

Friday

Gen-ed in the morning is the start of my "fighting day". 
So the thing was... 
We're supposed to submit an article for our test to our lecturer. It's either we go to a place called CASS or another class at the end of the day. CASS is very far from my class so my friends and I were like don't want to go CASS. Suddenly there's this consultation session for our class at the main library. Main library is closer to us yet far for the business people. While we're complaining that CASS is very far for us, the business people were like, "you all cannot walk to CASS meh? We need to walk to main libarry also what". 

Okay, so this makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that... 
Lecturer will be at CASS from 10-2.30pm. During that period of time, we are having lesson and we end at three plus, worse we have a grooming class later so we have no idea what time we'll be ending. So we don't want to go CASS and we don't have time to go. Then the business people were like ... 

Alternatively, lecturer gave us another choice, which is to see her on Monday to submit article to her. So we agreed. Yet the business people were like ... Is not that we want the consultation to be at main library (closer to us), then they were blaming us for it.

Business people, your O's are better than us (landscape people). 
But you all are really unreasonable. 

On the way back to class for lesson, we were like talking ill of the business people. 
Well, they deserve it. 
Then in class, there's suddenly a shocking  announcement. But not that shocking though. 

All of the sudden, we were told to have class BBQ as a bonding session or whatever. Because year1, we didn't really bond together and the year2 lecturers don't care bout` us (I agree), so they decided to have a BBQ in school (there's a place in school to have BBQ). So the class representative were like asking us whether we can make it, while I was recovering from shock. This class rep B shouted/screamed/talked loudly "huishang can you make it or not?", "huishang, you okay?". Yea, throughout the whole announcement thing, he's looking at me like I'm being a spoiler or something. He kept "huishang....", I've never heard him calling my name so many times, annoying much. 
I don't think I will attend, though I'm okay with it. 

Grooming session after lesson was like what the hell. 
The image consultant was super super super, awful. 
Because she's being bad to those who are not good-looking. 
One of my classmate was her model and she kind of made fun of him.  
And changed his hairstyle to... I just don't like her. 

At night was worse. 
I really don't think I've any fault. 
That happens whenever you're in a fight and you don't think you've done wrong. 
Maybe I'm at fault but ... 
Uh, we really have to chill. 

Today

Was healing myself at home. 
My soul got disturbed and my body ached.
Then I re-watched running man with big bang. 
Still as funny as ever. 
Tomorrow my aunts will be here and I'm a bit nervous. 
Didn't see them for a long time. 
******

I really dislike people who don't reply me. 
Is not like I sent "kay", "lol". Those one word replies. 
Worse when I asked them questions. 
When 5-7 people don't response to me, I get mad.
Real mad. 

I don't know what came to my mind that you're the one that I'm willingly to talk to. 
Maybe we used to be close, so it's easier.
But I know, things changed.
Amen.

No comments: